Free Shipping on all Sea Eagle products!
Who's it for? Intermediate to veteran paddlers looking for a stable, storable, inflatable canoe that can easily fit in a small vehicle or closet and sets up in under 10 minutes.
The designers of the TC16 were not only able to mimic the best features of a traditional rigid canoe but in many ways surpass them. The TC16 is a virtually unsinkable, easy to right and re-enter from the water, is a third lighter than comparable rigid canoes, has remarkable primary and secondary stability making it stable to stand in), and bow/stern molds that slice through the water. This canoe also features a full-length flat planning surface area for additional speed, designed to both create lift and reduce drag at the same time. The entire hull waterline length enables paddling speeds up to 5 miles per hour and the full-length double chine system and removable rear skeg enhance tracking. Three separate air chambers give additional safety. The TC16 is rugged and is rated for up to Class IV whitewater. All this in the world's first and only patented all drop stitch inflatable canoe.
3-inch-thick rigid high pressure (10 psi) inflatable drop stitch gunwales that stand 20 inches at the highest points and are set at a 15° angle with a 16' x 25" x 3" thick rigid high pressure (10 psi) inflatable drop stitch floor insure you not only have incredible initial primary stability but you also have outperforming secondary stability. This makes the TC16 much more stable than traditional rigid hull canoes.
- 3 Year Warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Patented High Pressure (up to 10 psi) All Drop Stitch Construction
- Patented Plastic Bow and Stern Molds that cut through the water increasing tracking
- 2 Removable Traditional Wood/Web seats
- Small Removable Rear Skeg for excellent tracking in shallow waters
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Front and Rear Carry Handles
- 3 Independently Separate High Pressure Drop Stitch Chambers for added safety
- 4 Open and Close Floor Drains
- 6 D-Rings for securing optional inflatable seats at various locations
- 2 Conveniently located Diamond Patterned Non-Slip EVA Foam Deck Pads
- 2 Center Carry Handles
- 3 One-Way Air Valves
- Fits in a bag
- Rated for up to Class IV whitewater
- Printed Instructions
What’s in the box?
- Travel Canoe 16
- Two Canoe Paddles
- Front Wood/Web Seat for TC16
- Back Wood/Web Seat for TC16
- Boat Carry Bag for TC16
- SUP Pump
- Repair Kit
||462 cm x 64 cm
||Approx. 101 cm x 61 cm x 40 cm
||3: Port, Starboard, Floor
||1100 Decitex Reinforced
||Gunwales 51 cm High at Bow & Stern, 38 cm High at Center. Gunwales & Floor: 8 cm Thick High Pressure Drop Stitch
||Up to Class IV
||Up to 10 psi