Who's it for? One, two, or three paddlers looking for a super stable, rugged, solo or tandem kayak that can tackle open-water and whitewater yet be comfortable in flat water too.
The FastTrack series of kayaks are designed to cut through the water quickly utilizing their patented (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2) NeedleKnife Keel. Sitting lower in the water thanks to their thinner side air chambers, the 465ft catches the wind less making paddling easier and more comfortable. Large enough for two paddlers and their packs , these swift boats are quick but sturdy enough for up to Class II rapids!
Designed with 2 open and close drain valves, 2 partial spray skirts, 18 D ring attachment points, and the NeedleKnife Keel - the 465ft is a great all around kayak.
For greater comfort and back support, the Pro Carbon package includes two Tall Back Seats as well as and bow and stern storage bags for longer trips. Upgraded high-performance AB51 Carbon Paddles weigh less, increase power, and reduce fatigue.
- 3 Year Warranty
- NMMA Certified
- 2 Open and close drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage o20
- Separate inner High Pressure Drop Stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Large removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 18 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- State of the art NeedleKnife Keel
- Bow and Stern grab handles
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit & Printed instructions
What’s in the box?
- 465ft FastTrack Hull
- Three AB50 Carbon Paddles
- Three Tall Back Seats
- Kayak Carry Bag
- Two Kayak Stow Bags
- Auto Dual Action Pump
- Slide in Swept Back Skeg (Tracking Fin)
- Repair Kit
||430 cm x 45 cm
||3 Person or 360 kg
||76cm x 48cm x 23cm
||4 (port, starboard, keel floor)
||4 Recessed One Way
||1100 Decitex Reinforced
||34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs.)
||Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
||Suitable up to Class II