Who's it for? Paddlers looking for an upgrade performance with more glide and faster speeds. With an included Red Paddle HT paddle and SUP leash.
If the Ride boards are the equivalent of a family car, then our Sport boards are definitely the sporty convertible.
The 11’3” Sport offers a step up from the Ride family and has been designed for the more experienced paddler to deliver more speed, agility, and performance. Its secret lies in the boards sleek shape - which severs the water cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives it more glide across the water. New for 2021, Red Paddle introduced the Speed Tail which offers enhanced speed and nippy maneuverability. The Red embossed decked not only provides a great cosmetic finish but also offers additional grip while paddling.
Here are some of the new features for 2022
What's New for 2022
- NEW IMPROVED RSS BATTENS. Now in a bright colour so they cannot be forgotten at set up, rounded leading edge for improved ease of insertion and new pure material which is more durable and also recyclable. The ergonomic tubular handles give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
- NEW Adjustable Cargo System - A reimagined and improved cargo system now has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. The twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
- NEW ATB Transformer Bag - Red Paddle Co has completely redesigned their all-terrain backpack that now offers a bagless carry system. The new skeleton system means you can access more remote locations without the need for a bulky bag - just take the straps and your pump. Large all terrain wheels and user specific customizations make handling less strenuous and more comfortable. Large exterior and interior pockets mean never having to leave essentials behind.
- NEW Hybrid Tough Paddle. Lightweight and speedy the Hybrid Tough paddle has a rigid and durable nylon blade and a hybrid shaft. Also features Laser etching, Leash Connection System, and Interference Fit Hardware. This paddle is composed of non-glued components meaning every piece is both replaceable and recyclable.
- 5 Year Warranty. Red Paddle stands behind their board. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and know that your board is built to last.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Red Original All Terrain board bag with a reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3-pc paddle securely. The shoulder straps have been reworked to make them even more comfortable. Bonus: wheels help you take it through an airport effortlessly.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design.
- RSS system includes Velcro tabs to keep the cord in place.
- Speed Tail is a rubberized edge on the tail that aids in water release and increases speed.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating were introduced in 2016 and are used in all our Red Paddle Co boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 11'3" Sport SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front-loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden backpack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- 2 RSS Batons
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- Red Paddle Hybrid Tough paddle
- Red Paddle 8 Foot SUP Leash
||11'3 (3.43 m)
||32" (81.3 cm)
||22 lbs. (10 kg) board only
||4.72" (120 mm)
||up to 242 lbs. (110 kg)
||FCS US Box Fin
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2022 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.