2022 Red Paddle Co 12'0" Compact Inflatable SUP Package
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
Who's it for? Fans who also want an Ultra-Portable SUP without compromise.
New this year! Introducing our 12’0 Compact, designed with the adventurous paddler in mind. Full of cutting-edge technologies and Red Paddle Co innovations, this board is a great match for paddlers who are passionate about going even further and touring even farther ... but with the convenience of a compact all-in-one package.
The 12’0 increased length makes this board perfect for the ultimate explorer who wants to travel the world with their SUP. Designed with a drawn-out shape to increase glide, the 12'0 Compact is ideal for paddlers who want to explore without limitation. Large volume makes this board an ideal exploring and touring board, designed for competent paddlers.
Like the other compact boards, this marvel of engineering is perfect for paddlers who travel with their board or want to adventure further distances - enjoying the simplicity of an all-in-one package. Using their new patent-pending technology called PACT, Red Paddle have cut the packed size of a standard inflatable board in half, a feat no other SUP manufacturer has been able to do. Because this board is so compact, Red Paddle includes a customized bag to fit the board, 5-piece carbon paddle, leash, and fins.
Here are some of the new features for 2022
- 5 Year Warranty. Red Paddle stands behind their board. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and know that your board is built to last.
- Updated Compact. Exclusively available with the 12’0 Compact, this updated Compact backpack features Improved lumbar support and is now even more adjustable. It opens fully at the front and top to make it easier to pack your board away or even carry the board unfolded. Optional compression straps pack the board in as tight and small so its securely held in the back. It also sports red reflective safety trim and external water bottle pockets.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- New Colours across the Compact range - Nimbus Grey Outer Shell to stand apart from conventional boards.
- Adjustable Cargo System - A reimagined and improved cargo system now has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. The twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design. More powerful but takes up less space.
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 12' Compact SUP
- Compact board backpack. Redesigned specifically for the Compact board and designed to be ultra-portable
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- RSS Battens
- Repair kit
- Water-resistant phone case
- 5 pc Carbon/Nylon paddle. Fits in the board bag when broken down. Durable Nylon blade and unique 45 degree cut anti-twist push pin connections.
- 8' Red Paddle Co coiled leash
|Length||12' (3.66 m)|
|Width||32" (81.3 cm)|
|Weight||22.4 lbs. (10.15 kg) board only|
|Thickness||4.7" (12 cm)|
|Rider Weight||265 lbs. (120 kg)|
|Fin System||Red Click Fin System
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2022 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.