Who's it for? Fans who also want an Ultra-Portable SUP without compromise.
10 years in the making, the 2022 Red Paddle Co 11' is one of the most easily transportable SUP boards on the planet! This marvel of engineering is perfect for paddlers who travel with their board or want to adventure further distances - enjoying the simplicity of an all-in-one package. The new board contains several new innovations and technologies - and promises new adventure possibilities. Using their new patent-pending technology called PACT, they have cut the packed size of the board in half, a feat no other SUP manufacturer has been able to do. Because this board is so compact, Red Paddle includes a customized bag to fit the board, 5-piece carbon paddle, leash, and fins.
Here are some of the new features for 2022
What's New for 2022
- NEW Colours across the Compact range - Nimbus Grey Outer Shell to stand apart from conventional boards.
- Updated click fin and securing system
- Updated deck pad and graphics
- NEW Adjustable Cargo System - A reimagined and improved cargo system now has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. The twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
- 5 Year Warranty. Red Paddle stands behind their board. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and know that your board is built to last.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design. More powerful and also more compact.
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 11' Compact SUP
- Compact board backpack. Redesigned specifically for the Compact board and designed to be ultra-portable
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water-resistant phone case
- 5 pc Carbon/Nylon paddle. Fits in the board bag when broken down. Durable Nylon blade and unique 45 degree cut anti-twist push pin connections.
- 8' Red Paddle Co coiled leash
||11' (3.35 m)
||32" (81.3 cm)
||(28.6 lbs. (13 kg) full package)
||4.7" (12 cm)
||242 lbs. (110 kg)
||Red Click Fin System
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2022 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.