2022 Red Paddle Co 10'8" Activ MSL Inflatable SUP
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
Who's it for? Yoga and pilates fans who want a board specifically designed for their pursuits - and for paddling adventures.
Stretch out, de-stress and enjoy the incredible benefits of practising yoga on this specialty stand up paddle board. People have always flocked to the water for its tranquillity. Early on, Red Paddle noticed people using their paddle boards for yoga so they decided to make a board just for them.
The result is the 10'8 Activ, similar to the 10'8 Ride, but with increased thickness to keep you further out of the water and dry during your workout. The additional thickness also makes the board quite rigid while the 34 inches of width provides a stable platform, making the board perfect for your most complex yoga poses.
The carry handles have been moved to the side of the board so they don't get in the way. The final touch is the full Red embossed EVA deck, which acts as a full yoga pad with a centre line down the middle of the board to help you position yourself and stay balanced - no handles or bungie cords to sit or lay on top of. Besides yoga, it's great for overall paddling too, so you can get to inspiring locations. Ergonomic tubular handles on all boards to give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
What's New for 2022
- NEW Adjustable Cargo System - A reimagined and improved cargo system now has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. The twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
- NEW ATB Transformer Bag - Red Paddle Co has completely redesigned their all-terrain backpack that now offers a bagless carry system. The new skeleton system means you can access more remote waterways without the need for a bulky bag and just take the straps and your pump. When using the bag, large all terrain wheels make handling rugged terrain a breeze and considered anthropometric design is able to be fully customized to your height so you can take maximum care of your body while under load. Large exterior pockets can fit any quick to grab essentials and Velcro interior pocket means your paddle blade is safe and secure. The interior material has a stylish Red repeater pattern and its water resistance will minimize any intrusive damp. Additional internal storage for small items and keeping your service kit on hand.
- Industry leading 5 Year Warranty! Red Paddle builds their boards to last - and stands behind their products. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and then relax, knowing your board is in good hands.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Side mounted carry handle to make it easy to launch and retrieve your board.
- New ATB Transformer backpack means you can choose between the larger full-size bag or use the skeleton system for a paired down backpack to save weight and stow on your paddle board.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coatings were introduced in 2016 and are used in all our Red Paddle Co boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- Red Paddle Co's iFins - two nearly indestructible iFins help with tracking and are great in the shallows. Plus, never worry about losing a fin again!
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 10'8" Active
- Best board backpack in the business. This front-loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
|Length||10'8" (3.3 m)|
|Width||34" (86.36 cm)|
|Weight||21.89 lbs. (9.95 kg) board only|
|Thickness||5.9" (150 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 260 lbs. (117 kg)|
|Fin System||2 fixed iFins|
Not sure about which Red board is for you? Contact us!