Who's it for? A Swiss Army knife of a SUP board - it can be used by almost any paddler for any adventure.
Red Paddle has taken their bestselling board (and the world's most popular inflatable paddle board) and refined it to make it even better. The 10'6 Ride is a swiss army knife of a SUP board, adept at traversing creeks to rivers to lakes to oceans. Available in two sharp colours; classic blue and special edition purple this board is the perfect all-around SUP for most people.
Here are some of the new features for 2022
What's New for 2022
- NEW Adjustable Cargo System - A reimagined and improved cargo system now has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. The twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
- NEW ATB Transformer Bag - Red Paddle Co has completely redesigned their all-terrain backpack that now offers a bagless carry system. The new skeleton system means you can access more remote waterways without the need for a bulky bag and just take the straps and your pump. When using the bag, large all terrain wheels make handling rugged terrain a breeze and considered anthropometric design is able to be fully customized to your height so you can take maximum care of your body while under load. Large exterior pockets can fit any quick to grab essentials and Velcro interior pocket means your paddle blade is safe and secure. The interior material has a stylish Red repeater pattern and its water resistance will minimize any intrusive damp. Additional internal storage for small items and keeping your service kit on hand.
- Industry leading 5 Year Warranty! Red Paddle builds their boards to last - and stands behind their products. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and then relax, knowing your board is in good hands.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- New ATB Transformer backpack means you can choose between the larger full-size bag or use the skeleton system for a paired down backpack to save weight and stow on your paddle board.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coatings were introduced in 2016 and are used in all our Red Paddle Co boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- Red Paddle Co's iFins - two nearly indestructible iFins help with tracking and are great in the shallows. Plus, never worry about losing a fin again!
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 10'6" Ride SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front-loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
||10'6" (3.2 m)
||32" (81.28 cm)
||21.89 lbs. (9.95 kg) board only
||4.7" (120 mm)
||up to 242 lbs. (110 kg)
||2 fixed iFins
Not sure about which Red board is for you? Contact us!