2017 Red Paddle Co 9'6" FLOW Inflatable SUP with Titan Pump
End of Season Sale - 10% Off
Only at Red River Paddle.
Free 3 pc paddle, leash and
Free Canadian shipping with every purchase of a Red Paddle Co Board.
If you're in search of an adrenaline rush, there's nothing to beat paddleboarding down a furious, foamy river. The Red paddle Co 9'6 Flow is designed specifically for riders taking on the rapids.
Based on input from experienced white water padlers, we've given it a shape that offers extreme durability and extreme performance. It's high sides allow it to break in and out of the river flow, and it's got a pronounced rocker so it rides out the bumps. It's also got multiple grab handles for safety and control, and a quad -iFin set-up that means you don't get the 'double bump' common to three-fin set-ups when you go over rocks. We've made those fins low-profile to avoid hang-ups in shallow sections, and because no two rivers are the same, we've designed them so they can be shaped to suit your riding style and conditions.
Features for 2017:
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attached your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Improved Titan Pump with reinforced handle, more accurate gauge, and upgraded internals.
- Upgraded board bag with reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch
- Upgraded multiple d-rings to stainless steel.
- Updated colors and graphics
New for 2017 is improved (thicker) MSL fusion composite and airtight coating. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
What’s in the box?
- 2017 Red Paddle Co 9'6" Flow SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features. Find out more.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle. Find out more.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Paddle
- 10' coiled leash
|Length||9'6" (2.9 m)|
|Width||34" (86.4 cm)|
|Thickness||5.90" (150 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 265 lbs (120 kg)|
|Fin System||4 fixed iFins|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2017 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.