2017 Red Paddle Co 14'0" RIDE L Inflatable SUP
End of Season Sale - 10% Off
Only at Red River Paddle.
Free 3 pc paddle, leash and
Free Canadian shipping with every purchase of a Red Paddle Co Board.
This is a brand new for 2017 board.
Four may be considered a crowd but not on a Red Paddle 14'0" Ride L.
This large inflatable SUP was specifically conceived to be ridden by groups of paddlers wanting to share some fun on the water. At 14' long and 45" wide, this board has a wide deck and tail is ultra stable so that you can get a serious effort going. That said, sharing a paddleboard with a group is rarely a serious affair, and it can sometimes end up being one long game of last man standing. Whatever you use the Ride L for though, you can be safe in the knowledge that it was built to the same high standards as the rest of the Red Paddle Co range and can withstand a bit of rough and tumble.
Features for 2017:
- 2 Ram Mount points on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Improved Titan pump with reinforced handle and upgraded internals.
- Upgraded board bag with reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures
- Upgraded the multiple d-rings to stainless steel.
- 4 grab handles
MSL fusion composite and airtight coating. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
What’s in the box?
- 2017 Red Paddle Co 14' RIDE L SUP
- Ride L carry bag
- 2 x Red Paddle Co Titan pumps
- Repair kit
- One 3 pc Alloy Paddle
|Length||14'0 (4.27 m)|
|Width||47" (11.94 cm)|
|Thickness||8" (200 mm)|
|Number of Riders||up to 4|