2017 Red Paddle Co 13'2" Explorer Inflatable SUP with Titan Pump
Only at Red River Paddle.
Free 3 pc paddle, leash and
Free Canadian shipping with every purchase of a Red Paddle Co Board.
The 13’2” Explorer+ is the ultimate board for exploration, loaded with features and conceptualized with epic adventures in mind.
With its high sides, large volume and narrower width, it’s a high-speed cruiser, designed for competent paddlers. It’s got cargo tie-downs front and back for all your gear (check out our dry bags), and under those are extra-grippy deck sections that help keep your cargo in place.
Like the 12’6” Explorer, it has a removable fin, a nose runner fin to aid tracking in side winds, and two rear runner fins to cancel out ‘tail drift’ when the board is loaded with gear. And of course, it comes in our easily transportable backpack. Go explore!
New for 2017
- Slightly upgraded graphics.
- New FCS Connect Fin. Does not require any screws or tools, simply slot in by hand. They have a specially designed wear-resistant barrel and corrosion-resistant titanium pin mechanism incorporated into the base. FCS is the world's leading surfboard fin creator. Just that much quicker to get you out on the water.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- RSS system now includes velcro tabs to keep the cord in place.
- Improved Titan pump with reinforced handle, upgraded internals and the pump gauge now registers real-time pressure. Also included are valve adapters to inflate most air kayaks and air mattresses.
- Upgraded board bag with reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and new paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely.
Red Paddle also improved their MSL fusion process by making the reinforced second layer thicker and increasing the bond strength. MSL fusion composite and airtight coating was introduced in 2016 and is used in all their boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
See our Red Paddle Co 2017 Review for more info.
What’s in the box?
- 2017 Red Paddle Co 13'2" Explorer SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Paddle
- 10' coiled leash
SUP Border did a review of the 2016 13'2 Explorer. Check it out below.
And just to get your sense of adventure going, check out this video for some inspiration
|Length||13'2" (4.01 m)|
|Width||30" (76.2 cm)|
|Weight||24 lbs (10.88 kg) board only|
|Thickness||5.90" (150 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 330 lbs (150 kg)|
|Fins System||FCS Connect Fin / nose runner / 2 rear runner fins|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2017 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.