2017 Red Paddle Co 11'3" SPORT Inflatable SUP with Titan Pump
Only at Red River Paddle.
Free 3 pc paddle, leash and
Free Canadian shipping with every purchase of a Red Paddle Co Board.
This board is New for 2017
The 11’3” Sport offers a step up from the Ride family and has been designed for the more experienced/athletic paddler to deliver more speed and dynamic performance (although they’re not race boards). Their secret lies in their shape. They’re narrower than a Ride, so they cut through the water more cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives them more glide across the water. This year, we’ve made the Sport in two sizes.
The 11’3” offers fast inflation and great flat-water performance for riders up to 110 kg/242 lbs, while the 11’0” is more suited to the smaller rider and the 12'6" to longer touring trips and/or the larger rider. All 3 boards are fitted with Red Paddle Co’s patented RSS system for maximum rigidity.
- New FCS Connect Fin. Does not require any screws or tools, simply slot in by hand. They have a specially designed wear-resistant barrel and corrosion-resistant titanium pin mechanism incorporated into the base. FCS is the world leading surfboard fin creator. Just that much quicker to get you out on the water.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- RSS system now includes velcro tabs to keep the cord in place.
- Improved Titan pump with reinforced handle, upgraded internals and the pump gauge now registers real-time pressure. Also included are valve adapters to inflate most air kayaks and air mattresses.
- Upgraded board bag with reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and new paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely.
Red Paddle also improved their MSL fusion process by making the reinforced second layer thicker and increasing the bond strength. MSL fusion composite and airtight coating was introduced in 2016 and is used in all their boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
See our Red Paddle Co 2017 Review for more info.
What’s in the box?
- 2017 Red Paddle Co 11'3" Sport SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Paddle
- 10' coiled leash
|Length||11'3" (3.43 m)|
|Weight||20 lbs (9.1kg) board only|
|Rider Weight||up to 242 lbs (110 kg)|
|Fin System||FCS Connect Fin|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2017 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.