2017 Red Paddle Co 10'8" Ride Inflatable SUP with Titan Pump
End of Season Sale - 10% Off
Only at Red River Paddle.
Free 3 pc paddle, leash and
Free Canadian shipping with every purchase of a Red Paddle Co Board.
Perfect for bigger riders or the family paddler who wants to carry passengers. Super-stable, the 10’8” Ride is an easy ride.
The 10’8” Ride paddleboards are 120 mm/4.72” thick. This increases stiffness while not affecting the ride and performance of these iconic boards. The 120 mm/4.72” thickness means that the rider can obtain greater stiffness at lower pressure. The 10'8 Ride is more than 40% stiffer than a standard 100 mm/3.93” board at the same pressure.
The combination of overall width plus the wide tail creates an unbelievably stable platform making the 10’8” Ride fantastic all-rounders.
New for 2017
- Slightly upgraded graphics.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Improved Titan pump with reinforced handle, upgraded internals and the pump gauge now registers real-time pressure. Also included are valve adapters to inflate most air kayaks and air mattresses.
- Upgraded board bag with reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and new paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely.
Red Paddle also improved their MSL fusion process by making the reinforced second layer thicker and increasing the bond strength. MSL fusion composite and airtight coating was introduced in 2016 and is used in all their boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
See our Red Paddle Co 2017 Review for more info.
What’s in the box?
- 2017 Red Paddle Co 10'8" Ride SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Paddle
- 10' coiled leash
|Length||10'8" (3.25 m)|
|Width||34" (86.4 cm)|
|Weight||21 lbs (9.53 kg) board only|
|Thickness||4.72" (120 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 265 lbs (120 kg)|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2017 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.