Happy Canada Day!
Here are some of the exciting things that is happening at Red River Paddle:
- We are continuing with our Red Paddle promotion. Free Alloy Paddle, Free Leash and free shipping anywhere in Canada. Hard to find a better deal in Canada.
- Our Lokahi boards will be ready to ship first week of July. Brand new to the Canadian market. They are affordable, multi-functional, and high performing so that each stand up paddler can find a board that fits his or her expectations and style. Check out their boards here.
- We have had some interest in the Bravo SUP Electric Pump. It has been a struggle to get them in, but we are hoping July will be the month. Check back or contact us to find out more. These pumps will fit both the Red Paddle and Lokahi boards (plus most of the other popular inflatable SUP)
- Demo Days are coming soon. If you are in the southern Manitoba area, Mark and I are planing a demo days where you can come out and try Red Paddle number one board 10'6 Ride, or the popular 12'6 Explorer, or the 2 new boards 12'6 Sport and 13'2 Explorer. Date and time are yet to be determined. Contact us if you are interested and we can keep you in the loop, otherwise check our website or facebook page for announcements.
- Facebook Messenger integration. You might notice a blue messenger icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. Just another way to contact us with any questions or comments you might have.
- Black Project Carbon paddles has been a huge success. So huge in fact, we sold out of our PURE 50% Carbon 3pc paddle. More is on order and is set to arrive between July 14th - 20th). Contact us if you want one put on hold.
With Canada Day happening tomorrow (as of this point), We at Red River Paddle want to encourage you to enjoy this beautiful country that we live in. From East to the West.. Oh Canada!
Leave a comment