Bote 10'8" Breeze Aero Native Eclipse Inflatable SUP Package
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
Who's it for? First-timer, part-timer or weekend warrior.
The newest board for Bote is the Breeze. Featuring AeroUltra Technology, the Breeze is a great looking, very stable, light weight inflatable paddle board.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- BVA foam deck pad. Multi-textured and heat sealed to help shed water while providing cushion and traction.
- Grab Handles. Front and middle handles designed to be comfortable.
- Travelink Compatible. Use a travelink sling to carry your board hands-free over long distances with ease.
- AeroUltra Technology. Constructed with military grade PVC makes it highly durable but also lighter in weight.
- Side bite fins. 2 Molded side fins along with a detachable center fin helps with tracking in the water.
- Front bungees. Adjustable bungee straps to provide quick and easy storage for your extra gear.
What’s in the box?
- Bote 10'8" Breeze Aero SUP
- Breeze Aero bag.
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
- Detachable center fin
- Bote 3 pc Fiberglass paddle
|Length||10'8" (3.25 m)|
|Width||33" (83.82 cm)|
|Weight||20 lbs (9.07 kg) board only|
|Thickness||6" (152 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 250 lbs (113 kg)|
|Fin System||2 fixed Side Bite fins/1 Center Fin|