2022 Red Paddle Co 12'6" Voyager Inflatable SUP
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
UPDATE: Stock is incoming - more arriving middle of February
Contact Us if you have questions.
Who's it for? Extra stability and rigidity make this board the ideal vessel for long range outings.
Increased thickness as well as cargo capacity makes the Voyager 12’6″ super-stiff and stable. It’s a perfect all-around board for taller, larger paddlers and makes longer outings in a range of conditions easy. The durability of the boards is outstanding, allowing you to explore with confidence.
The extra length means it can easily handle a child on the front while you paddle, or if you’re going it alone, you can use the 6-point cargo tie-down system at the front and 4-point cargo tie down system at the back to take camping gear with you.
Red Paddle is introducing the revolutionary V-Hull under the nose of the board. This breaks the surface tension of the water and keeps you gliding through your paddle stroke. Helps you paddle longer and with less effort.
Also Red Paddle changed the fins to a twin fin setup. 2 smaller fins will help improve tracking and allow you to paddle in lower waters. Plus, when you load up your board with gear, it will remain super stable.
What's New for 2022
- NEW IMPROVED RSS BATTENS. Now in a bright colour so they cannot be forgotten at set up, rounded leading edge for improved ease of insertion and new pure material which is more durable and also recyclable. The ergonomic tubular handles give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
- NEW Adjustable Cargo System - A reimagined and improved cargo system now has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. The twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
- NEW ATB Transformer Bag - Red Paddle Co has completely redesigned their all-terrain backpack that now offers a bagless carry system. The new skeleton system means you can access more remote locations without the need for a bulky bag - just take the straps and your pump. Large all terrain wheels and user specific customizations make handling less strenuous and more comfortable. Large exterior and interior pockets mean never having to leave essentials behind.
- 5 Year Warranty. Red Paddle stands behind their board. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and know that your board is built to last.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Red Original All Terrain board bag with a reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3-pc paddle securely. The shoulder straps have been reworked to make them even more comfortable. Bonus: wheels help you take it through an airport effortlessly.
- V-Hull Technology: sculpted bottom hulls are exclusive to the Voyager boards for improved glide and more stable traction on the water.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design.
- RSS system includes Velcro tabs to keep the cord in place.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating were introduced in 2016 and are used in all our Red Paddle Co boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 12'6" Voyager SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front-loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden backpack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- 2 RSS Batons
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
|Length||12'6 (3.81 m)|
|Width||32" (81.28 cm)|
|Weight||24.2 lbs. (11 kg) board only|
|Thickness||5.9" (150 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 242+ lbs. (110+ kg)|
|Fin System||Twin FCS US Box Fin / nose runner
Not sure about which Red board is for you? Contact us!