2021 Red Paddle Co 9'8" Ride Inflatable SUP
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
UPDATE: Stock is incoming - more arriving middle of June.
Contact Us if you have questions.
Who's it for? A swiss Army knife of a SUP board - it can be used by almost any paddler for any adventure.
Red Paddle has updated the 9'8 Ride for 2021. The Ride has always been Red Paddle Co most popular board, and for good reasons. As the smallest of the Ride family, it is great for the lighter rider. But because it is only 3.93" (100mm) thick, it also makes a great surf shape and can be used in shoulder to head-height waves.
Here are some of the new features for 2021
What's New for 2021
- New Colour and design pattern. A timeless streamlined look and feel.
- Extended deck pad all the way to the tail of the board with a discreet inflation valve. Blends in so nice it will be hard to know if it is an inflatable
- Twin traction iFin system for increase performance and easier storage
- Flat bungee cargo system in the front. Unique to Red Paddle Co. Self-closing bungee straps that are larger and will keep all your gear on board.
- Redesigned Titan II pump. Read more about it here.
- 5 Year Warranty. Red Paddle stands behind their board. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and know that your board is built to last.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Red Original All Terrain board bag with a reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely. The shoulder straps have been reworked to make them even more comfortable. Bonus: wheels help you take it through an airport effortlessly.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating were introduced in 2016 and are used in all our Red Paddle Co boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- Red Paddle Co's iFins - two nearly indestructible iFins help with tracking and are great in the shallows. Plus, never worry about losing a fin again!
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 9'8" Ride SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front-loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Paddle
- 10' coiled leash
|Length||9'8" (2.95 m)|
|Width||31" (78.7 cm)|
|Weight||20 lbs (9.07 kg) board only|
|Thickness||3.93" (100 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 210 lbs (95 kg)|
|Fin System||2 fixed iFins|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2021 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.