2021 Red Paddle Co 11'0" Sport Inflatable SUP
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
Who's it for? Paddlers looking for an upgrade performance with more glide and faster speeds.
If the Ride boards are the equivalent of a family car then our Sport boards are definitely the sporty convertible.
The 11’0” Sport offers a step up from the Ride family and has been designed for the more experienced paddler to deliver more speed, agility, and performance. Its secret lies in the boards sleek shape - which severs the water cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives it more glide across the water. New for 2021, Red Paddle introduced the Speed Tail which offers enhanced speed and nippy maneuverability. The Red embossed decked not only provides a great cosmetic finish but also offers additional grip while paddling.
Here are some of the new features for 2021
What's New for 2021
- New Colour and design pattern. A timeless streamlined look and feel.
- Extended deck pad all the way to the end of the board with a discreet inflation valve. Blends in so nice it will be hard to know if it is an inflatable
- Speed Tail is a rubberized edge on the tail that aids in water release and increases speed.
- Flat bungee cargo system in the front. Unique to Red Paddle Co. Self-closing bungee straps that are larger and will keep all your gear on board.
- Redesigned Titan II pump. Read more about it here.
- 5 Year Warranty. Red Paddle stands behind their board. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and know that your board is built to last.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Red Original All Terrain board bag with a reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3-pc paddle securely. The shoulder straps have been reworked to make them even more comfortable. Bonus: wheels help you take it through an airport effortlessly.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design.
- RSS system includes Velcro tabs to keep the cord in place.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating were introduced in 2016 and are used in all our Red Paddle Co boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 11'0" Sport SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front-loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden backpack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- 2 RSS Batons
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Paddle
- 10' coiled leash
|Length||11' (3.35 m)|
|Width||30" (76.2 cm)|
|Weight||20 lbs (9.1 kg) board only|
|Thickness||4.72" (120 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 210 lbs (95 kg)|
|Fin System||FCS US Box Fin
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2021 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.