2020 Red Paddle Co 13'2" Voyager+ Inflatable SUP Demo
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
Who's it for? Adventurers and explorers – take all your gear on your next excursion.
This is our 2020 13'2 Voyager demo board. Lightly used 8.5 out of 10 condition. See the What's in the Box section for what all comes with it.
Calling all life’s adventurers… The 13’2” Voyager+ inflatable SUP was created with epic adventures in mind and is the board of choice of many extreme explorers around the world. From Madagascar to Iceland to South America - the 13'2 Voyager+ has been the workhorse of many an expedition.
High sides, large volume and narrower width make it a high-speed cruiser, designed for competent paddlers. It’s got a 6 point cargo tie-down system at the front and 4 point cargo tie-down system at the back for all your gear (check out our dry bags), plus an extra-grippy traction pad to help keep your kit in place at the rear.
Like the 12’6” Voyager, it has RSS battens for increased stiffness and glide when loaded with gear, a removable fin from world leading surfboard fin creators FCS, which slots into the fin box easily by hand and are secured in place with a finger bolt. 5 embroidered carry handles on the board make portaging easy and comfortable whilst also being soft under foot. The Red embossed diamond cut deck pad offers unrivalled grip so you can focus on paddling.
The 13’2″ Voyager+ also features a handy nose runner fin on the underside of the board to aid tracking in side winds, as well as two rear runner fins to cancel out ‘tail drift’ when the board is loaded down with gear. And of course, it comes in our easily transportable Original Red Paddle All Terrain backpack and packs our industry leading Titan pump as standard.
This is the perfect board for SUP camping and extended expeditions.
What's New for 2020
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provides even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Red Original All Terrain board bag with a reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely. The shoulder straps have been reworked to make them even more comfortable. Bonus: wheels help you take it through an airport effortlessly.
- 3 Ram Mount point on the front, near front, and back of the board! Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- RSS system includes velcro tabs to keep the cord in place.
- Titan pump with a reinforced handle, upgraded internals and the pump gauge now registers real-time pressure. Also included are valve adapters to inflate most air kayaks and air mattresses.
- Red Paddle boards include MSL, a fusion process that makes the reinforced second layer thicker and increases the bond strength. MSL fusion composite and the airtight coating was introduced in 2016 and is used in all their boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 13'2" Voyager+ SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit (with an extra finger bolt for the fin)
- Water resistant phone case
|Length||13'2" (4.01 m)|
|Width||30" (76.2 cm)|
|Weight||24 lbs (10.88 kg) board only|
|Thickness||5.90" (150 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 330 lbs (150 kg)|
|Fins System||FCS US Box Fin / nose runner / 2 rear runner fins|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2021 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.