2020 Red Paddle Co 12'6" Voyager Inflatable SUP Package
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
Only at Red River Paddle.
Free 3 pc paddle, leash and
Free Canadian shipping with every purchase of a Red Paddle Co Board.
Who's it for? Extra stability and rigidity makes this board the ideal vessel for long range outings.
Increased thickness as well as cargo capacity makes the Voyager 12’6″ super-stiff and stable. It’s a perfect all around board for taller, larger paddlers and makes longer outings in a range of conditions easy. The durability of the boards is outstanding, allowing you to explore with confidence.
The extra length means it can easily handle a child on the front while you paddle, or if you’re going it alone, you can use the 6 point cargo tie-down system at the front and 4 point cargo tie down system at the back to take camping gear with you.
Multiple carry handles ensure that carrying around obstacles is a breeze, no matter how much gear you have on board. Each handle now comes with our Red Paddle Co logo embroidered onto the handle to be softer under foot and reduce the amount of plastics used in the manufacturing process.
RSS stiffening battens make the board stiff when loaded - which also helps the board slice through the water cleanly and efficiently. Underneath the board is a removable fin from world leading surfboard fin creators FCS. The FCS fin slots into the fin box easily by hand and are secured in place with a finger bolt. A nose runner fin has been added to aid tracking in side winds, whilst the two rear runner fins cancel out ‘tail drift’ when the board is loaded up.
The diamond cut deck pad has been finished with our Red logo embossed all over to provide additional grip while paddling and protect against wear and tear. The board is paired with our Titan Pump which will get you up to pressure in half the time than most other SUP pumps
What's New for 2020
- 5 Year Warranty. Red Paddle stands behind their board. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and know that your board is built to last.
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provides even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Red Original All Terrain board bag with a reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely. The shoulder straps have been reworked to make them even more comfortable. Bonus: wheels help you take it through an airport effortlessly.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- RSS system includes velcro tabs to keep the cord in place.
- Titan pump with a reinforced handle, upgraded internals and the pump gauge now registers real-time pressure. Also included are valve adapters to inflate most air kayaks and air mattresses.
- Red Paddle boards include MSL, a fusion process that makes the reinforced second layer thicker and increases the bond strength. MSL fusion composite and the airtight coating was introduced in 2016 and is used in all their boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 12'6" Voyager SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit (with an extra finger bolt for the fin)
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Paddle
- 10' coiled SUP leash
|Length||12'6" (3.81 m)|
|Width||32" (81.28 cm)|
|Weight||25 lbs (11.34 kg) board only|
|Thickness||5.90" (150 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 330 lbs (150 kg)|
|Fin System||FCS US Box Fin / nose runner / 2 rear runner fins|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2020 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.