2020 Red Paddle Co 12'6" Sport Inflatable SUP Demo
In Stock. Will ship within 2 business days.
|Shipping:||Free Shipping anywhere in Canada|
Who's it for? People looking for more speed and glide to enjoy longer touring trips
This is our 2020 12'6 Sport demo board. Lightly used 8.8 out of 10 condition. See the What's in the Box section for what all comes with it.
Sometimes you want your SUP to do more then one thing well. The 12'6" Sport is the perfect board for someone who wants to do some touring and try some racing on the side (or vice versa) but doesn't want two boards. It's shape and length make it great for speed but it's gentle width (30 inches) means it will be stable enough for touring as well. Tie downs and a ram mount make it well suited for touring and SUP camping while the sportier front end is great for speed, quick turns, and racing your friends. This hybrid racer and tourer means you really can have two boards in one.
The 12'6" Sport is well suited to longer touring trips and/or the larger rider and is fitted with Red Paddle Co’s patented RSS system for maximum rigidity. Want the sportiness but something smaller? The 11’3” Sport offers fast inflation and great flat-water performance for riders up to 110 kg/242 lbs, while the 11’0” Sport is more suited to the smaller rider All 3 boards are fitted with Red Paddle Co’s patented RSS system for maximum rigidity.
What's New for 2020
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Redesigned middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provides even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Red Original All Terrain board bag with a reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely. The shoulder straps have been reworked to make them even more comfortable. Bonus: wheels help you take it through an airport effortlessly.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- RSS system includes velcro tabs to keep the cord in place.
- Titan pump with a reinforced handle, upgraded internals and the pump gauge now registers real-time pressure. Also included are valve adapters to inflate most air kayaks and air mattresses.
- Red Paddle boards include MSL, a fusion process that makes the reinforced second layer thicker and increases the bond strength. MSL fusion composite and airtight coating was introduced in 2016 and is used in all their boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 12'6" Sport SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit (with an extra finger bolt for the fin)
- Water resistant phone case
|Length||12'6" (3.81 m)|
|Weight||21 lbs (9.1kg) board only|
|Rider Weight||up to 330 lbs (150 kg)|
|Fin System||FCS US Box Fin|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2021 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.