2017 Red Paddle Co 14'0" RACE Inflatable SUP with Titan Pump
End of Season Sale - 10% Off
Only at Red River Paddle.
Free 3 pc paddle, leash and
Free Canadian shipping with every purchase of a Red Paddle Co Board.
Big, heavy race SUPS are a thing of the past thanks to Red Paddle Co and it's 14'0 Race board. These inflatable SUPS are long and narrow, which means they're lightening-quick through the water but also very easy to manoeuvre and control. On top of this, they can be packed away for easy transport and storage - and despite such excellent practicality, there's no compromise when it comes to performance. As well as Red Paddle Co's patented RSS system, both boards feature a rocker line designed for fast glide and ride, a double nose fin to aid tracking, and a centre fin at the rear to give the right amount of grip without adding drag.
New for 2017
- Upgraded graphics.
- RSS system now includes velcro tabs to keep the cord in place
- Improved Titan pump with reinforced handle, upgraded internals and the pump gauge now registers real-time pressure. Also included are valve adapters to inflate most air kayaks and air mattresses.
- Upgraded board bag with reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and new paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely.
Red Paddle also improved their MSL fusion process by making the reinforced second layer thicker and increasing the bond strength. MSL fusion composite and airtight coating was introduced in 2016 and is used in all their boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
See our Red Paddle Co 2017 Review for more info.
What’s in the box?
- 2017 Red Paddle Co 14'0" Race SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Alloy Paddle
- 10' coiled leash
|Length||14'0" (4.27 m)|
|Width||26" (71.1 cm)|
|Thickness||5.90" (150 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 265 lbs (120 kg)|
|Fin System||US fin box|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2017 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.