2017 Red Paddle Co 14'0" ELITE Inflatable SUP with Titan Pump
End of Season Sale - 10% Off
Only at Red River Paddle.
Free 3 pc paddle, leash and
Free Canadian shipping with every purchase of a Red Paddle Co Board.
This is the fastest SUP board that Red paddle Co makes!
If you are serious about racing, you'll need a super-fast board that's been developed to compete against the best - and win. That board will be part of the Red Paddle Co Elite family - the fastest boards in their respective classes. The secret of their speed lies in the details. They utilize our patented RSS system, which stiffens the boards and combines with FFC, another Red Paddle innovation to eliminate flex created during sprinting. All ELITE boards are 5.90 inches think, raising them out of the water and reducing drag, while double nose runner fins keep them tracking straight without causing additional drag. These Elite boards, which feature the US Box Fin system, have already taken hardboard racers by surprise and inflatable SUP riders are now gunning for the record tables.
New for 2017
- New shape with only the handles and fin/fin box staying the same
- Upgraded graphics.
- FCC strut (carbon) for decreased flex in the nose
- Ram Mount point on the FCC housing. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- RSS system now includes velcro tabs to keep the cord in place
- Improved Titan pump with reinforced handle, upgraded internals and the pump gauge now registers real-time pressure. Also included are valve adapters to inflate most air kayaks and air mattresses.
- Upgraded board bag with reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and new paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely.
Red Paddle also improved their MSL fusion process by making the reinforced second layer thicker and increasing the bond strength. MSL fusion composite and airtight coating was introduced in 2016 and is used in all their boards. MSL involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2 kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
See our Red Paddle Co 2017 Review for more info.
What’s in the box?
- 2017 Red Paddle Co 14'0" Race SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- 3 pc Alloy Paddle
- 10' coiled leash
SUP Boarder reviewed the 2017 14' Elite and called it
"The fastest & stiffest iSUP we've ever paddled! With real straight line performance."
See the whole review here
|Length||14'0" (4.27 m)|
|Width||25" (63.5 cm)|
|Thickness||5.90" (150 mm)|
|Rider Weight||up to 265 lbs (120 kg)|
|Fin System||US fin box|
Not sure about which Red board is for you?
Try using Red River Paddle - 2017 Red Paddle Co Board Chooser to help you out.