There are plenty of inflatable paddle board manufacturers out there, so why did we choose Red Paddle Co boards as our brand of choice? Glad you asked!
Red Paddle Co . . .
- Only makes inflatable paddle boards – it is their specialty and passion.
- Is the “Lexus of paddle board companies” – attention to detail, superior handling, advanced technology, and only the best materials.
- Sells the #1 best selling inflatable board in the world (the 10’6 Ride)
- Industry leading 5 year warranty on all paddle boards.
- Uses the superior infla-rail manufacturing process, one of only a handful of companies to do so.
- Exclusively utilize MSL Fusion technology (see below) on all their boards.
- Are able to handle much higher PSI then most other inflatables (25 psi), resulting in harder boards that are stiffer and deliver a better ride.
- Stands behind their products and sells some of the most durable and well made boards available (see video below).
- Include standard ram mounts on every board - perfect for attaching GoPros, cameras, phone holders, stereos, fishing rod holders, etc)
- Include the best pump in the business – the ground breaking Titan Pump.
- Includes with each board the best inflatable board bag in the industry.
- Continually innovate and implements new technologies.
Makes great looking boards that you will want to show off to your friends and family - aesthetics matter!
MSL stands for Monocoque Structural Laminate and is an improved manufacturing process that fuses the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop-stitch core. This process reduces manual hand-gluing, there are less errors/defects and less glue, which saves about 2kg (up to five pounds) in weight compared to previous models!
Once you try a Red Paddle Board you’ll know why they are the favorite choice of SUP enthusiasts the world over. Not convinced of Red Paddle’s legendary reliability? Check out the video below and visit their site for more reasons